● Lab Grown diamonds are real diamonds.They have the same crystal structure as earth mined diamonds and are optically, chemically and physically identical to earth mined diamonds.
● The diamonds are Eco - Positive and are 100% mine-free.
● The price of our Lab Grown diamonds are between 70 - 80% cheaper than earth mined diamonds.
● Our Lab Grown diamonds are certified by IGI, GIA and GCAL with laser inscribed on the girdle of the stone stating the certificate number and a reference to being Lab Grown.
● When buying a Lab Grown Diamond you could get a bigger diamond and/or better quality than an earth mined diamond, for the same budget.
Registration is for trade customers only
30 day full refund & 45 day exchange.
We are locals!
We express ship same day!
Get stones on consignment
We stock over 2500 stones in AUS!
Local pick ups available!
Price beat guarantee*
Generic site to show stones to customers
Access over 105,000 diamonds worldwide
Lab Grown diamonds, also known as Lab Created diamonds, Cultured diamonds or man-made diamonds, are diamonds that are grown in a laboratory and mimic the way that natural diamonds are formed below the earth’s surface. Pure carbon seeds are placed in a microwave chamber and the chamber is filled with gasses that contain carbon in them. The heating process causes the carbon to separate in the gas and creates small carbon droplets which fall onto the pure carbon seed and in turn makes the seed grow larger. Once the process is finished after a few weeks, the stones are then cut and polished. The diamonds that are produced are real diamonds which are optically, chemically and physically identical to earth mined diamonds.
These diamonds are sure to be conflict-free and cause no harm to the environment. Earth mined diamonds can come from various sources and are hard to trace their origins, therefore not always knowing if the diamond has originated from a conflict-free area. Earth mined diamonds involve alot of digging, machinery that causes pollution and the destruction of the environment. With Lab Grown diamonds there is no harm to the environment as the diamonds are grown in controlled laboratory conditions.